Maintenance and fertilizationDon’t have time to maintain your property to your satisfaction or is your grass not green and plush? Consult with our Landscape Maintenance Department for a turnkey solution. We offer all-inclusive packages, from the spring opening to the autumn closing of your property, whether it is residential, commercial or institutional.
We offer top-of-the-line maintenance service and our team works with attention to detail and respect of nature.
- Spring opening and autumn closing of your property;
- Maintenance of borders and flower beds;
- Weeding and weed control;
- Surface hoeing;
- Installation of substrate, cedar mulch or other;
- Trimming of shrubs, conifers and hedges;
- Trimming of young trees and shrubs (broken, damaged, dead or sick branches);
- Soil fertilization and amendment;
- Plantation service;
- Phytosanitary treatment;
- Winter protection;
- Racking of dead leaves;
- Edge definition;
- Mulch turnover;
- Cleaning of vegetation residues.
- Stubble ploughing;
- Topdressing of compost or rich soil;
- Seeding and sodseeding;
- Lawn mowing;
- Manual weed control;
- Phytosanitary treatment (insects, weed…);
We also offer
Cleaning of pathway and driveway.
*You can also consult with a qualified ornamental horticultural technician who will advise and guide you with the changes needed in your gardens.